In some instances, when it is technically impossible to issue a refund (for example, via PayPal), we may keep the customer’s money and offer store credit that never expires. It comes with a 10% bonus to make your next purchase more beneficial for you.
Store credit is an amount that is restored to a customer account. Customers can use their store credit to pay for any purchases in the future.
Once store credit has been applied to an account, it will automatically be deducted from your next purchase. “My Wallet” tab under your account is the best place to keep an eye on the current credits waiting to be used.
Using Store Credit
- To use store credit when checking out, you must first log in to your account using an email.
- If you need help resetting your password, we can help by sending you a link to set a new one.
- To view your store credit balance, visit the My Account page and select My Wallet tab.
- Place your order and pay for it using your Wallet balance on the Checkout page. Your funds are safe, and the remaining balance never expires.
Store Credit FAQ
How do I acquire my store credit?
Once we receive your refund request, we will issue you a full store credit, including shipping fees. You will receive an email confirmation regarding this credit. When you are ready to place a new order, you will be able to use your store credit. If your order is more than your credit, you will be charged the difference. If your order is less than your credit, the remaining credit will remain in your account. You must be logged in during checkout to pay with store credit.
I don’t have enough balance in my account, can I still make purchases?
For example, your order total is $179, while your Wallet balance is $159.
Sure, you can. If your order is more than your credit, you will be charged the difference.
How do I only use a specific amount?
For example, your order total is $29, while your Wallet balance is $159. Remaining Wallet balance after placing the order will be $130.
You will see the Wallet amount balance you have on your Checkout page or on your Account page.
Proceed to checkout and complete your payment using your Wallet balance. Your funds are safe, and the remaining balance never expires.
Do I need an account to use my store credit?
Yes, you will need to have a registered account, and you must remain login to your account to receive funds and to utilize your Wallet balance.
How do I view my store credit balance?
To view your Wallet balance:
- Login first
- You should see a Wallet tab under your account details
- Click on the Wallet link to see your available balance
How do I use my store credit balance?
To utilize your wallet balance, follow the steps below:
- Sign in
- Add products to cart and proceed to Checkout
- You will see a Wallet payment method as well as your available balance
- Select the Wallet payment method and complete your order
Can I choose not to use my store credit balance?
Sure, you can choose not to use it. Feel free to use any desired payment method during the checkout process.
Wallet balance withdrawals, refunds, and re-shipping
Get in touch with our support team in case of wallet balance withdrawal, refund, or non-delivery. All our shoppers enjoy the 100% satisfaction guarantee >
Your Store Credit Never Expires
Your store credit will automatically apply at checkout. If your order is more than your credit, you will be charged the difference. If your order is less than your credit, the remaining credit will remain in your account until next time.